Saturday, June 09, 2007

Carrie visits us!!

June 6th
Carrie Jones stopped by for a visit. Carrie was on a quest for a new car so she could drive to Fairbanks.
I picked her up and we spent some great time cruising around Anchorage - looking at two cars and getting them to a garage for a pre-buy inspection.



We were lucky enough to have her spend an evening with us which gave me a chance to grill up some dinner! And sit in evening sunshine.
The next day she found the right car, we found some parts that were needed and she met up with Jasmine and Conrad so they could head towards Fairbanks.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!
I couldn't have gotten it all done in those quick 25 hours without your help- you were a lifesaver! Thanks for the help Andy- I really appreciate your time and know-how :)

NOLA said...

Gee Andy ... now that I know what a great car shopper you are, if I can get a job there next summer I know who to ask for help! (Even though we've only met a couple times, and it was numerous years ago, knowing you have such useful skills I'll be on your doorstep.)

And thanks for passing the grill on to the Holts - it's fabulous!
-Heidi Bowman