Saturday, June 02, 2007

I check on other's so what's up with mine?

I feel a little lame when I see that my last post was on Feb. 5. Here I am sitting around the house in June and I certainly have enough time to try to keep up with this.
I love checking on the blogs that other folks do to see what has happened with them - I apologize for not keeping up with this part of my life
School is nowout and I am in Anchorage for the summer. Stop on by for a visit if you get the chance. Most likely I am home doing little things around the house.
Where should I start .....


Oh yes - back in February - we finally had enough snow so the trails looked good and traveling out in the country was fun.


We were in the middle of our basketball season so we can start with the pep rally we had one Friday before we hosted the Golovin girls! Golovin is 18 miles away and are our closest neighbors.


A little blindfolded pudding feed is a fun thing to watch!


We start our evening off with a peewee game. Our peewee team consists of our 2nd - 6th graders. Everyone loves to see them play. They play hard and run fast and are slightly chaotic. The baskets are lowered to 8 feet for them.





Of course you have to have your gym decorated with signs proclaiming your allegiance to the teams ...














1 comment:

tiff said...

YIPPEE! You POSTED...we are loving it! Rick and I read through all your posts last night...too much fun! Great PICTUREs!

It was great to see you Sat...but we look forward to bbq-ing in the future...your house or ours.

hugs,
the holt clan :)